Thursday, March 20, 2008

One million dollars

I just got back from working the night shift. My work day consists of annoying Schwaahed for 3 hours until he gets to leave. Then I begin work in earnest. 
Anyway, my work place recently acquired some new equipment. My boss and manager like to go on and on about how its worth a million dollars. They talk about the equipment like a cartoon villain in a James Bond movie "one million dollars etc...". So I thought it would be funny to mess with schaawedhed by relentlessly talking about a million dollars. I would get in his face  and say "Thats 6 zeros, can you wrap your little mind around that, can you etc..." Then put words  in his girlfriends mouth about what worthless such and such he is because he does not have a million dollars and so on. Schwaahed took it with good nature. So I better step up to really get under his skin.

No comments: